Saturday 19 February 2011

Quote Of The Week: Audrey Hepburn

"Everything I learned, I learned from the movies." -Audrey Hepburn

A new week, a new quote. Well, technically it's the end of the week. So I apologize about the delay! Anyway, knowing that it was time for me to write about another quote, I searched "Audrey Hepburn Quotes" on Google and came across this quote. I'm not entirely sure what it means, but I can partly relate to it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it means we are inspired by the media. We copy language, mannerisms, relationships and style from the media. For example, falling in love. The majority of girls dream of the perfect relationship; hot guy with bags of money, big house, fancy cars, marriage, children. But is it perfect, or is it just stereotypical?

No comments:

Post a Comment