Monday 7 February 2011

My Newest Purchase

Okay, so my mum's 40th birthday is upcoming and I was in serious need of something to wear. (In fact, an entire new wardrobe.) I have to admit, I've totally fallen in love with the recent "Peter Pan" trend. (No, I am not going to dress as Peter Pan. Sorry to disappoint!) Thankfully for me, it's a style of collar. Anyway, whilst drastically searching River Island's website, I happened to come across this dress (Above). Priced at £34.99 (Plus £3.95 delivery costs) I was impressed by the bargain I had found! So I kindly asked my Mum to order it for me. Unfortunately I had to pay for it myself (Spending my hard earned wages, sob). After 4 days, I was delighted to find a delivery man stood at my front door with a River Island package tucked under his arm. After signing for my parcel, I immediately ripped open the luminous green packaging and tried on my new purchase. It was love at first sight. (Did I just say that?) Being my impatient self, I couldn't wait to show off my new frock, so I've decided to wear it to a party I'm attending on the weekend. I intend to wear the dress with tights and my (Also) newly purchased black brogues. The website instructions say to wash my dress at max 40°C and to iron on reverse. With such simple maintenance, I have a feeling I'll definitely wear this dress more than twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment